s-t 14001 S-T 14001 Life-Size Muscle Torso
- This mini torso with illustration muscles is life-size to demonstrate for student in real size.
- It shows deep and superficial muscles with extraordinary accuracy and precision
- Size: 89x41x26 cm
- Net Weight: 11.200 kg
Mini Torso With Muscle Figure
- This mini masterpiece with muscle strength figure is in quarter-size.
- It can be disassemble by hand easily.
- All part is numbered and clarifies inner part
- This mini torso is in half real size and it is possible to simple disassemble all main parts
- Removable part consists:
- Size: 51.5*24.5*17cm
- Net Weight: 1.650 kg
Half Life-Size Muscle Torso
- This design shows a view body human muscles and internal organ of body in half size
- Most of the parts are removable
- Size: 55x24x17 cm
- Net weight: 2.10 kg
Mini Torso with muscle figure
- This mini masterpiece with muscle strength figure is in quarter-size; therefore it can be disassemble by hand easily.
- All part is numbered and clarifies inner parts
- It shows the musculature of head and neck in specify
- All parts are numbered for better clarification
- Size: 24.5*17*33cm
- Net Weight: 0.5 kg
Half Head with Musculature, half real size
- Illustration the outer and superficial and internal structure of head and neck
- Size: 26*16*20cm
- Net Weight: 0.750kg
Skin Block Model,4 parts
- This significant model shows a section of skin in three dimensions with perfect details in 4 layer distinctly.
- It shows different layer of skin and important structure such as hair, different gland, nerves, receptors and etc. in great detail
- It explains middle section perfectly
- Size: 30*14*30 cm
- Net Weight: 1.6 kg
- this section illustrate three layer and hair-covered skin which shows sweat glands, receptors, vessel, nerves and follicles of hair with sebaceous glands
- Size: 26*5.5*35 cm
- Net Weight: 0.9 kg
Different layer of Skin
- This model shows the different layer of skin with great details, which consist of sweat glands, receptors, vessel, nerves and follicles of hair with sebaceous glands.
- Size: 34*18*22 cm
- Net Weight: 2.100 kg
Classic Giant Ear,4-part
- This model represent of outer inner and middle part of ear. Removable divisions are eardrum with hummer, anvil and stirrup beside of labyrinth with cochlea, and auditory nerve.
- Size: 33.5*21*22cm
- Net Weight: 1.600kg
Median section Head and Neck, real-size
- Representation of inner head and neck structure
- Size: 28*36*10.5cm
- Net Weight: kg
Nose with Paranasal Sinuses, 5-parts
- The structure of nose with paranasal sinuses are differentiated by color
- Size: 39*7.5*72cm
- Net Weight: 5.250kg
Classic Eye in Orbit with Muscles attachment
- An excellent model for teaching and showing to the student due to its enhanced size, Most of the part is removable and is numbered for explaining and observing better.
- Size: 33*24.5*23 cm
- Net Weight: 1.450 kg
Giant Eye with Eyelid and Lachrymal System
- All the features in 19001 plus eyelid and lachrymal system on a bony orbit to show on a base
- Size: 25*25*24 cm
Classic Eye ,6 Parts
- This feature analyze into the following parts:
Both halve of sclera with corona and eye muscle attachment.
- Both halve of choroid with iris and retina
- Vitreous humor
- On square base
- Size: 25*25*24cm
- Net Weight: 0.600kg
toungue and larynx connection
- It demonstrate the lurynx or organ of the voice that situated between trachea and the root of the tongue.Hyoid bone,cricoid cartilage, thyroid cartilage, thyroid, parathyroid glands on stand.
- Net Weight:0.825kg
Tounge and Jaw with Gums and Teeth to Show, real-size
- In this model illustrate posterior and anterior tounge with root of that. Gums and teeth are removable.
- Size: 13*10*15cm
- Net Weight: 0.120kg
Lurynx in real-size
- This medially sectioned model shows: larynx, hyoid bone, windpipe, ligament, muscles, vessels, nerves and thyroid gland.
- Size: 15.5*14*22cm
- Net Weight:0.500kg
Lurynx in 2-times full-size
- In this model all are the same feature s-l 24001. however it is more clear because of its size and seprate into 12 parts.
Classic Heart in Real-Size
- Our classical heart model illustrate the human with ventrical,atria, valve, vein,and the aorta in great detail on square base. This removable into two parts to show the inner chambres and valve inside better.
- Net Weight:0.700kg
Liver with Gall Bladder
- This liver with gall bladder shows:
4 lobes with gall bladder
- Size: 16.5*16.5*13cm
- Net Weight: 1.000kg
Real-Size Lung Model with
- Real-Size Lung Model with Larynx
This model feature following part:
- Trachea with bronchia tree
- 2-part heart
- Vena cava
- Pulmonary artery
- 2-part lung
- Net Weight:2.500kg
Alveolar Sacs and Lung Lobule Model
- It shows respiratory bronchioles, alveolar ducts and pulmonary lobule also some part of related vein and artery are shown I this feature.
- Size: 25*23*34cm
- Net Weight: 2.600kg
Kidney Section, 3 times Real-size
- In this anatomical colorful model depict a longitudinal section of human right kidney. It shows all important structure of kidney with detail in giant size for explaining in classroom. on stand.
- Size: 21*28.5*10cm
- Net Weight: 0.650kg
Kidney, Nephrons, Blood Vessel and Rental Corpuscle
- In this complete series 3 model different structure of kidney in great detail are shown:
- Longitudinal section of kidney
- A nephron depicting a section through renal cortex and medulla
- Open Malpighian corpuscle with glomerulus and Bowman’s capsule.
- Size: 75*31*14cm
- Net Weight: 2.300kg
Stomach, 3 part
- It illustrate the layer of stomach wall from cardia to pylorus. Body of stomach Fundus,Anterior wall, Greater curvature Cardia,pyloric antrum and superficial vessels .
- Net Weight:0.670kg
- In this great model demonstrate the path food takes through the human body during digestion with different colors.
- it includes: Nose, Mouth cavity, Pharynx, Esophagus, Stomach
- Intestines: Small Intestine (Duodenum, Jejunum,
- Ileum) , Large intestine ( Cecum, Colon)Rectum
- And other organs that are part of the gastrointestinal system but are not part of the gut are:
- The liver, stomach, transverse colon is removable
- Size: 37.5*87*15.5cm
- Net Weight: 5.400kg
Head and Neck 1/2 natural size
- The model is in 1/2 natural size and detachable to two parts.
- In the right side of the model, muscles of the head and the shoulder are demonstrated. The sternocleidomastoid muscle is
removed order to show the inferior parts.
- In the median section, you can see brain,
mouth, pharynx, larynx and other parts.
- This model is on a base.
- Dimensions: 20x15x20 cm
Classic Pregnancy Series Procedures, 8 stages
- In these complete series all embryo or fetus models are shown in different typical position. In the uterus and each is mounted separately on an individual stand. The five last stages of growth let the fetus to be moved. The product details are such:
- 1st Month Embryo
- 2st Month Embryo
- 3st Month Embryo
- 4st Month Fetus
- 5st Month Fetus
- 6st Month twin Fetuses
- 7st Month Fetus
- Size: 38*44*19.5cm
- Net Weight: 4.200kg
Blood Circulation in Embryo
- This great feature shows the circumstance of blood circulation during embryo procedure.
Meiosis process, 4 stages
- In these series feature special type of cell division are shown. Four stage include prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase.
- Each feature is on independent baseboard.
- Size: 60*31.5*32cm
- Net Weight:5.100kg
Cell Deviation in First Month of Pregnancy, 13 stages
- It shows the procedure of fertilization, growth and development in first month of pregnancy. There are in distinct baseboard for illustration.
- Size: 41.5*37*16.5cm
- Net Weight: 3.600kg
Animal Cell Mitosis Model, 8-stages
- In these feature all stages are illustrated in a different model with separate baseboard. Mitosis proceeds conclude: Interphase, Preprophase, Prophase, prometaphase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, Cytokinesis.
- Size: 59*50*17cm
- Net Weight: 7.400kg
Female Breast Model Pulmonary Lobule and surrounding Blood Vessel,2 stages,2-divided
- The breast cross-section of mammary gland consist of milk-giving female breast and non-milk-giving female breast. These are contain:
- Chest wall
- Pectoralis muscles
- Milk duct
- Fatty tissue
- Which are situated on 2 seperated baseboard.
- Size: 44.5*36*23cm
- Net Weight: 2.300kg
Foot Series, Normal and Disease (Flatfoot, Pes Cavus)
- These model show the superficial structure, interior side, the bone, muscle and tendons in both correct position and incorrect.
Male Pelvis, 2 part
- Median section bladder and rectum and removable half of genital organ, The abdominal and pelvic muscle are shown.
- Size: 26*35.5*12cm
- Net Weight: 1.250kg
Female Pelvis, 2 part
- Median section bladder and rectum and removable half of genital organ. The abdominal and pelvic muscle are shown.
- Net Weight:1.400kg
Male Genital and Urinary System,7-part
- This anatomical model shows genital system as:
- Vas deferens
- Accessory glands
- Seminal vesicles
- Prostate gland
- Bulburethral glands
- And urinary system as:
- Urinary bladder
- Size: 37*50*19.5cm
- Net Weight: 3.500kg