PC-304 Advanced PLC Training System
The PC-304 Advanced Programming Logic Controller Training System enables learners to develop competence in operating, programming and troubleshooting a real industrial PLC.
The PC-304 begins with basic wiring concepts and quickly moves through circuits, ladder logic and programming. The learning system includes programming software, an interface cable, a CPU unit, input and output units and 10 sophisticated simulator modules. Each simulator module includes programming and wiring experiments, which simulate proficiency in PLC operations and industrial applications. The design of the simulator allows for easy access to the input/output terminals as well as rapid set-up and testing of programs.
Although PC-304 offers training systems for SIMATIC S7-300 PLCs, it can support PLCs of many manufacturers. Thus, users can freely select the type of PLC they would like to use.
- 1x SIMATIC S7-300, CPU 314C
- 1x SIMATIC S7-300 Stabilized Power Supply
- 1x SIMATIC S7-300 programming interface module
- 1x SIMATIC Step 7 Professional Software
- 1x General Input/Output Module with 24 DI, 16 DO, 2 AI, and 4 AO
- 1x Lighting Control Simulator
- 1x Traffic lights at crossroad Simulator
- 1x Three-storey elevator Simulator
- 1x Bottle Filling Line Simulator
- 1x Liquid Level Control Simulator
- 1x Batch Process (Chemical Reactor) Simulator
- 1x Simplified Nuclear Power Plant Simulator
- 1x Basic Three-Phase Motor Control Simulator
- 1x Parking Management Simulator
- 1x Temperature Control Simulator